Please print and complete the following forms. The student's birth certificate is required at time of registration by Alberta Education .
If you are coming from out of province, please bring a copy of your most recent report card or a statement of marks for all completed high school courses.
Parent/Guardian signatures will be required on the registration form unless the student meets Independent Status:
The School Act defines an independent student as someone who is:
1. 18 years of age or older,
2. 16 & 17 years of age and one of the following:
- living independently (living apart from parent/guardianss and paying their own expenses),
- living independently and receiving support through a child welfare agreement, or
- living independently and receiving social allowance.