Commonly Asked Questions
Are your courses recognized by Colleges, Universities, Apprenticeship Programs?
Yes! All schools follow the curriculum as set by Alberta Education, we simply have an alternative approach to the courses.
What grades do you offer?
Students 19 years, or younger, on September 1 of the current school year to register can register for Grades 9-12.
Do you accept Adult Students?
- Yes! Students 20 years, or older, on Sept. 1 of the current school year are considered Adult Learners.
How much does it cost?
- Fees commencing September 2020 have yet to be determined.
Do I need to come every day?
- No, attendance is flexible. Timelines are created with the student to ensure their goals are met. An agreed upon attendance plan is encouraged; it is easier to do school work in a school.
How do my marks get reported?
- Schools are now live with Alberta Education. As courses are completed - they are reported to AB ED.
- Marks can be tracked through PowerSchool.
- We have an 'Open Door' policy and can print report cards when requested.
If I am full time at another school can I take courses through you as well?
- Yes! Many of our students have Blended Programs because of a scheduling conflict with their current timetables.
What happens if I need help with a course?
- Just ask! We are here to help.